User Created Content
All of the content on this page is created by users of our software. We offer this free of charge but also without warranty or support. Any questions or issues with any of these packages should be directed to the author of said package. A readme.txt file will generally be included with each download with their contact information.
It is our intent to avoid including any copywrite material in any package posted here. If some is discovered please contact Support and we will follow up on it.
If you wish to submit a package for inclusion here send an email to Support@johntillersoftware.com along with your package. Please Zip your files in a single Zip file - be sure to note what game it is for and included any detailed instructions you wish users to know when loading your package. Everything submitted should be your own original work. If by some chance you wish to include others work you need to be sure to receive their permission in writing before doing so.
Civil War Battles
- Campaign Gettysburg - 20,000 Scenarios - This package includes roughly 20,000 scenarios for the Campaign Gettysburg game. They should be unzipped into the \Campaign Gettysburg\Scenarios folder. They are variant scenarios generated by a program Doug Strickler wrote in 2004. They use a variety of maps and OOB's to present an array of different situations to play. Most, if not all, are "Meeting Engagements", meaning units arrive on the map and you must scout and march to contact.
- Campaign Gettysburg - Struggle for control - This package contains a collection of 3 scenarios designed for Multi-player gaming. These are not meant to be historically accurate scenarios...the map & June 12 th OOB are stock from the Gettysburg game. See included Readme for more details.
Early American Wars
- Campaign 1776 - Modified 3D files - This package includes various modified 3D files to be extracted into the \Map sub-directory.
- Campaign 1776 - Modified 3D Units - This package includes modified 3D unit files to be extracted into the \Map sub-directory. These are large figures with only 2 - 4 figures per stand.
- Campaign 1776 - Modified 3D Units - This package includes modified 3D unit files to be extracted into the \Map sub-directory. These are small figures with 4 - 5 figures per stand.
- French & Indian War - Modified 3D files - This package includes various modified 3D files to be extracted into the \Map sub-directory.
Musket & Pike
- Seven Years War - Modified 3D files - This package includes various modified 3D files to be extracted into the \Map sub-directory.
- Campaign Waterloo - Meeting Engagement - Extract this package into your main Campaign Waterloo folder, using the "Use Folder Names" option. It will place a new Meeting.cpd file in your main game folder which can be accessed by launching the Campaign Front End. It will also place 32 new scenario files into the \Campaign\Meeting sub-directory.
This package is designed to generate a pretty much "blind" situation for players to engage in a major battle. What I mean by that is, you know the general field - the full Belgium map - and you have an idea of the forces involved. But where those forces enter the map, and even the percentage chance in which they will enter is up in the air. So there is no telling exactly where the fighting will take place, unlike the historical battles.
- Bulge '44 - Alt 2D Mag Units - Reduces the size of the images and removes the bases so that the underlying map can be seen more clearly. When unzipping be sure to use the "Use Folder Names" option and unzip into your main \Bulge '44 directory. All files should be placed in their appropriate folders.