The Korean War
On a rainy summer morning, June 25th, 1950, the emerging Cold War between Communist nations and those of the Free World suddenly got very hot. For a little over three years, Korea became the center of world attention. The so-called "Police Action" was all out war for those who served there. Through a series of seesaw actions the violence of this conflict shook the world.
- 70 scenarios covering the fighting from 1950 until the ceasefire in 1953.
- A campaign game is included with three different campaigns from which to choose.
- Nationalities include American, Australian, British, Canadian, Chinese, North Korean, South Korean, and Turkish.
- Players control squads or fire teams of men, individual leaders and individual vehicles in a variety of conditions.
- Based on a tried and true turn-based platform using 40 meter hexes and an intuitive interface allowing players to use a combination of mouse clicks, menu commands and hot keys to control their units.
- Supports play against the computer AI as well as two-player Play-By-E-Mail.
- Game Coordinator: Wild Bill Wilder
- Scenario Maps: Dave "Blackie" Blackburn and Wild Bill Wilder
- Scenario Designers: Neil "Dingo" Stalker, Louie "Gung Ho" Marsh, James "Digger" Rapkins, Rick "Tankhead" Cloutier, Frank "Echo 4" Harmon, Lee "Banzai" Hook, Wild Bill Wilder
- Playtesters: Tom Ciampa, James Rapkins, Louie Marsh, Neil Stalker, Rick Cloutier, Frank Harmon, Lee Hook, Wild Bill Wilder
System RequirementsWindows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
The Korean War is available for sale at the John Tiller Software Store.