Spanish Civil War
As Europe began to smolder with the rise to power of fascism in Hitler & Mussolini, tensions quickly came to a boil in the Spanish peninsula between the Republican and Nationalist forces. From July 1936 to April 1939 war would ravage the country and many tens of thousands would lose their lives. For several countries this would be a dress rehearsal for the coming conflict of WWII, and for the world it would be a small taste of the horrors to come.
- 58 stand alone scenarios and 2 campaigns.
- A wide sampling of actions from this conflict.
- 24 unique maps ranging in size from 760 hexes to 17,568 hexes providing ample ground for scenario designers to create their own actions.
- Players control squads or fire teams of men, individual leaders and individual vehicles in a variety of conditions.
- Based on a tried and true turn-based platform using 40 meter hexes and an intuitive interface allowing players to use a combination of mouse clicks, menu commands and hot keys to control their units.
- Views are in two levels of 2D.
- Supports play against the computer AI as well as two-player Play-By-E-Mail.
Here are some files from the game (PDF Files):
- Game Coordinator: Rich Hamilton
- Scenario Designer: Joao Lima, Ozgur Budak
- Scenario Maps: Dave "Blackie" Blackburn, Rich Hamilton
- Campaign Map: Dean Beecham
- Playtesters: Dennis Suttman, Bob Bannerman, Phil Driscoll, Jason Lewandowski, Nik Butler
System RequirementsWindows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
Spanish Civil War is available for sale at the John Tiller Software Store.