In 1806, Napoleon took to the field against the Kingdom of Prussia, a saber-rattling Queen, and several proud generals still clinging to a past of glory under Frederick the Great. In less than two weeks of campaigning the French were masters of Prussia and eastern Germany. Can you repeat the historical performance of Napoleon and his army, or as the Prussians will you inflict a stinging defeat upon the French?
- 40 scenarios that cover the historical as well as alternate versions of the battles.
- 3 campaigns including over 300 scenarios giving the players a wide variety of options as well as battlefields.
- More than 35 maps covering Saxony and Prussia to include a map of the area where the armies fought in early October, 1806.
- Historical actions are included such as Auerstedt and the main action at Jena.
- Units represent historical regiments, battalions, skirmisher companies and artillery batteries, as well as all major leaders and unit commanders.
- Players can view units in several different modes, including 3-D "miniatures" style figures or NATO style military symbols.
- Each map hex is 100 meters across, and each turn averages 15 minutes of real time.
- Players can select formations for units and employ a wide array of tactics.
- There are also special rules for light infantry, heavy cavalry and pioneers.
- A Scenario Editor that allows the players to build their own scenarios.
- A Campaign Editor that allows the players to build their own campaigns.
- Scenario Design: Bill Peters
- Playtesters: Atle Jenssen, Francisco "Paco" Palomo, Gary McClellan, John Corbin, Jeff Bardon, Ken Jones, Bill Peterson, Tomasz Nowacki, Dean Beecham.
- Reviewers: Bob Segal, Rich Hamilton, Dierk Walter.
System RequirementsWindows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
Processor: 1 GHz
Disk Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
Video Memory: 512 MB
This wargame is for sale at John Tiller Software Store.